Jul 8, 2017

[Video] [Battlefield 4 Montage] Everybody Wants to Rule the World



Not really a frag movie, but rather a trailer showing off the sheer variety of locations and tools available in Battlefield 4 and Battlefield games in general.

Fun fact, the whole concept for this video started from the little clip you see at the very end. The skyscraper in Siege of Shanghai got taken out and while I was wondering what were the car alarms about, a teammate, running for his life, told me to get my ass moving. With an escape in the nick of time, we descended to safety with parachutes, while some other teammates weren't so lucky. It was a cool unscripted moment and I wanted to capture it in some shape or form.

All footage in the video was captured by me using PS4's Share Capture function.

Music: Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Lorde
Game: Battlefield 4
Platform: PS4

No comments:

Post a Comment