Apr 9, 2016

[Video] Scrubborne - The Most Dangerous Game


The Hunter Becomes the Hunted.

Just as I was about to call quits for the day due to multiple failed attempts against Gascoigne's beast form, I somehow managed to beat him. 

Phases 1 and 2 of the boss fight are pretty easy as long as you don't get stuck in the environment and keep parrying. Phase 3 (Beast form) was giving me the most shit because of how excessively aggressive Beast Gascoigne is. In my previous attempts, I noticed Gascoigne was way more aggressive and essentially was spamming Aerial Dive attack like 90% of the time. Also, once my character was knocked down, I could never get back up or heal in time due to Beats Gascoigne's aggressiveness. 

In this attempt, his Beast form was way more docile and that paired up with some lucky dodges ensured a glorious victory upon my character, Dante Van Hellsing, who then proceeded to celebrate with the dance of his people.

Music used: Safety Dance by Men Without Hats

Boss: Father Gascoigne (ガスコイン神父)
Attempts made against the boss: 9-12(?)

Game: Bloodborne (ブラッドボーン)
Platform: PS4
Recording Date: 26 Jul 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment