May 12, 2014

[A-P Originals] Mirai Nikki OVA

Note: This is an unaltered blog originally written for Anime-Planet. Originally published in May 26th, 2011.
The information/opinions may or may not be outdated and nothing has been edited compared to the original version.
_________________________________________________________________________________


I just watched Mirai Nikki a.k.a. Future Diary OVA (which is sadly only 9 minutes long) and I have to say it looks awesome. I know there's going to be Mirai Nikki TV anime with actual episodes as this OVA simply felt like a teaser.

Can't wait until the actual anime which ought to start airing this year's fall so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Meantime, it's almoust summer break so I will start reading Mirai Nikki manga when I'll find free time.

I recommend to check the series if you're into suspense and high-stakes games. Reminded Eden of the East a bit :P

No comments:

Post a Comment